Dental Public Health Residency Training Grants
The summary for the Dental Public Health Residency Training Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Dental Public Health Residency Training Grants: The purpose of this program is: (1) to plan and develop new residency training programs and to maintain or improve existing residency training programs in dental public health; and (2) to provide financial assistance to residency trainees enrolled in such programs. **This program is not included in the President's budget for FY 2006. Potential applicants for funds should consider this announcement provisional until final Congressional appropriations action is taken. Information on Congressional appropriations action will be available on the HRSA website.
|Federal Grant Title:||Dental Public Health Residency Training Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-033|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants for Dental Public Health Residency Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jun 19, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 13, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- An entity that offers a Dental Public Health Training Program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation, such as a School of Public Health or Dentistry, is eligible to apply. Governmental and nonprofit entities, including faith-based and community-based organizations, that meet other eligibility requirements, are eligible to apply. Each applicant must demonstrate that the institution has or will have available full-time faculty members with training and experience in the field of dental public health and support from other faculty members trained in public health and other relevant specialties and disciplines.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Center
email@example.com If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care