Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues
The summary for the Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues: The objective of this Agreement is to advance the public¿s understanding of air pollutant formation, transport and effects, advancing the missions of both NPS and WESTAR/WRAP. NPS and WESTAR/WRAP will cooperate in furthering the understanding of air quality formation, transport and effects in the western U.S. This includes, but is not limited to, ambient monitoring and data reporting, creation and operation of databases, development of emission inventories, performance of air quality modeling to understand the effects of pollution and to facilitate discussion of possible mitigation, and the development of outreach and education products that will improve the understanding of Western air quality by the public and stakeholders.
|Federal Grant Title:||Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00604|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 21st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to award to WESTAR based on unique qualifications. Applications will not be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
Applications will not be accepted
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area