EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
The summary for the EMSC Targeted Issue Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
EMSC Targeted Issue Grants: Targeted Issue Demonstration Grants are intended to address specific, focused issues related to the development of EMSC knowledge and capacity with the intent of advancing the state-of-the-art tools, and creating tools or knowledge that will be helpful to the field. Proposals must have a well-conceived methodology for analysis and evaluation.
|Federal Grant Title:||EMSC Targeted Issue Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-048|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Emergency Medical Services for Children|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 08, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 10, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State Governments and Accredited Schools of Medicine
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-353-1899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
- • National Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) Data Analysis Resource Center Demo...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care