EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
The summary for the EMSC Targeted Issue Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
EMSC Targeted Issue Grants: Targeted Issue Demonstration Grants are intended to meet HRSA/MCHB priorities of improving the health infrastructure and systems of care as well as assuring quality of care. Applications should address specific needs in the field of pediatric emergency care that transcend state boundaries. Typically the projects result in a new product or resource or the demonstration of the effectiveness of a model system component or service of value to the nation. Objectives must meet a demonstrable need, and methodologies and strategies for achieving the objectives must be realistic, appropriate, and scientifically sound. Each application must contain an evaluation plan that contains measurable outcomes and clearly defined time frames for conducting the evaluation.
|Federal Grant Title:||EMSC Targeted Issue Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-07-014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Emergency Medical Services for Children|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 16, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 16, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 18, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State Governments and Accredited Schools of Medicine State governments and accredited schools of medicine
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CallCenter@HRSA.GOV Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
- • National Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) Data Analysis Resource Center Demo...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care