Early Clinical Trials of New Anti-Cancer Agents with Phase 1 Emphasis (U01)
The summary for the Early Clinical Trials of New Anti-Cancer Agents with Phase 1 Emphasis (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Clinical Trials of New Anti-Cancer Agents with Phase 1 Emphasis (U01): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to continue funding for early development clinical trials of investigational new anticancer drugs sponsored by the NCI Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP). The NCI solicits applications from established centers with clinical and scientific experience and patient resources to perform Phase 1 single agent clinical trials, Phase 1 agent combination clinical trials, limited Phase 2 clinical trials, and pilot clinical trials of novel anticancer agents. In addition to the clinical evaluation of new agents, the objectives include the characterization of the effects of these agents on their targets. This objective is to be addressed through the integration of suitable biochemical, pathological, immunological, molecular, and/or imaging methods and correlating the effects of the agents with clinically relevant endpoints.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Clinical Trials of New Anti-Cancer Agents with Phase 1 Emphasis (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-07-031|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Treatment Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 27, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Dec 12, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 12, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Apr 26, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,260,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||14|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Only U.S. and Canadian institutions (*) are eligible to apply. Other Foreign institutions may participate in the program through collaborations with U.S. and/or Canadian applicant organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Resource Center for the Consortium for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Translation...
- • Consortium for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Translational Studies on the Tumor ...
- • Oral Anticancer Agents: Utilization, Adherence, and Health Care Delivery (R01)
- • Oral Anticancer Agents: Utilization, Adherence, and Health Care Delivery (R21)
- • Limited Competition: Cancer Immunotherapy Trials Network (CITN)(UM1)
- • Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study
- • Consortium Therapeutic Studies of Primary Central Nervous System Malignancies in Adults
- • National Cooperative Drug Discovery Groups for Cancer
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)