Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program
The summary for the Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program: The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program serves communities by providing training, technical assistance, and related support that leverages cooperative efforts between electronic and cyber crime training and technical assistance service providers. Funds can be used for expansion or enhancement of training and technical assistance programs that have national scope. This may include programs providing investigative support to local law enforcement agencies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2008-1885|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Economic High-Tech and Cyber Crime Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 28, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 28, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 19, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to national, regional, state, or local public and private entities, including for-profit (commercial) and nonprofit organizations, faith-based and community organizations, institutions of higher education, tribal jurisdictions, and units of local government that currently provide national programs for electronic crime, cyber crime, and intelligence training and technical assistance to law enforcement, prosecutors, and others in the justice system. This funding does not support cyber crime tasks forces or the development of new programs. For-profit organizations must agree to waive any profit or fees for services. Joint applications are permissible, with one agency being the applicant agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jonathan Fletcher GMS Helpdesk Phone 202-305-8115
Technical Assistance [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
- • BJA FY 15 Economic, Cyber, and High-Tech Crimes National Training and Technical Assistance...
- • BJA FY 14 National Training and Technical Assistance: Intellectual Property Enforcement Pr...
- • The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the E...
- • BJA FY 12 Protecting Public Health, Safety and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Prod...
- • BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
- • FY 11 Intellectual Property Crime Enforcement Program
- • BJA FY 11 Electronic and Cyber Crime National Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Prog...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 14 Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation Program
- • BJA FY 14 Justice Information Sharing Solutions Implementation Program
- • BJA FY 14 Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) for State Prisoners Program
- • Violent Gang And Gun Crime Reduction Program (PSN)
- • BJA FY 15 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program Local Solicitation