Enhance Global Health and Security
The summary for the Enhance Global Health and Security grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhance Global Health and Security: Enhance global health security and support International Health Regulations (2005) implementation by sustaining and strengthening preparedness, detection and communication capacities for pandemic influenza and emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases in Mexico.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhance Global Health and Security|
|Federal Agency Name:||Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EP-IDS-14-012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Technical Assistance and Provision for Foreign Hospitals and Health Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2014 All applications must be submitted b|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2014 All applications must be submitted b|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 24, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below:
The United States-Mexico Foundation for Science (Fundación México- Estados Unidos para la
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Barbaro Orlando
Chief Grants Management Officer
Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response 202-245-0961
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Processes and Building Capacity to Facilitate Regulatory Review and Approval...
- • Enhancing Public Health and Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas
- • Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas
- • Developing Global Standards for Public Health Emergency Operations Centers
- • Smallpox Research Oversight Activities:WHO Advisory Committee on Variola Virus Research
- • Support, Training and Capacity Building for Infectious Disease
- • Support, Training and Capacity-Building for Infectious Disease Surveillance in the Republi...
- • 2007 Training of Latin American Health Care Workers through the Gorgas Memorial Institute,...
- More Grants from the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- • Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence
- • 2019 BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (BARDA DRIVe) Accelerator Network...
- • Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement
- • QUICKFIRE
- • Aspr Funding For Healthcare And Public Health (hph) Sector Information Sharing And Analysi...