Excellence in Economic Education Program CFDA 84.215B
The summary for the Excellence in Economic Education Program CFDA 84.215B grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Excellence in Economic Education Program CFDA 84.215B: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html.Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: This program promotes economic and financial literacy among all students in kindergarten through grade 12 through the award of one grant to a national nonprofit educational organization that has as its primary purpose the improvement of the quality of student understanding of personal finance and economics.Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215B.Applications for grants under the EEE Program--CFDA Number 84.215B must be submitted electronically using e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
|Federal Grant Title:||Excellence in Economic Education Program CFDA 84.215B|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-122109-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fund for the Improvement of Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2010 Applications Availabl|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 16, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Dec 22, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jan 21, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,447,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,447,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Any national nonprofit educational organization that has as its primary purpose the improvement of the quality of student understanding of personal finance and economics through effective teaching of economics in grades kindergarten through grade 12 in the Nation's classrooms. Applicants are required to submit evidence of their organization's eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Manager: Carolyn Warren U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 4W209 Washington, DC 20202-5900 Telephone: (202) 205-5443 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS)...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IA...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number 84.2...
- • The Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number ...
- • Excellence in Economic Education Program
- • Smaller Learning Communities--Special Competition for Supplemental Reading Program Researc...
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...