Extracellular Vesicles in HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse (R01)
The summary for the Extracellular Vesicles in HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Extracellular Vesicles in HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse (R01): The purpose of this FOA is to encourage research projects that investigate extracellular vesicles in HIV infection/progression or as potential HIV/AIDS biomarkers or therapeutics. Proposed projects must also explore the potential impact of exposure to substances of abuse.
|Federal Grant Title:||Extracellular Vesicles in HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DA-15-011|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 15, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 15, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 17, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 17, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jan 15, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
City or township governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Special district governments
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, An...
- • Targeting Inflammasomes in Substance Abuse and HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Research Networks for the Study of Recovery Support Services for Persons Treated with Medi...
- • The Rat Opioid Genome Project: Clinical Trials not Allowed (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
- • NIDA Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR [R44]) Competing Renewal Awards
- • Drug Abuse Aspects of Hiv/Aids and Other Infections
- • Epidemiology of Drug Abuse
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...