FY 2005 OJJDP Evaluation of Safe Start: Promising Approaches for Children Exposed to Violence
The summary for the FY 2005 OJJDP Evaluation of Safe Start: Promising Approaches for Children Exposed to Violence grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2005 OJJDP Evaluation of Safe Start: Promising Approaches for Children Exposed to Violence: The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention is requesting proposals for the design of the national evaluation of the Safe Start: Promising Approaches for Children Exposed to Violence program. The program to be evaluated helps communities implement collaborative, cross-agency strategies to deliver services to reduce the impact of childrens exposure to violence. The purpose of the evaluation is to assess which program strategies yield the best outcomes for children.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2005 OJJDP Evaluation of Safe Start: Promising Approaches for Children Exposed to Violence|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOJ-GRANTS-042005-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Reduction and Prevention of Children's Exposure to Violence|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 07, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 07, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Childrens Exposure to Violence
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 13 Support to the Attorney General's Task Force on American Indian/Alaska Native ...
- • OJJDP FY 2011 Defending Childhood Task Force Technical Assistance Project
- • OJJDP FY 2011 TA Program To Address Commercial Sexual Exploitation/Domestic Minor Sex Traf...
- • OJJDP FY 2011 Defending Childhood Technical Assistance
- • OJJDP FY 2010 National Evaluation of Safe Start Promising Approaches
- • OJJDP Safe Start: Promising Approaches for Children Exposed to Violence
- • Attorney Generals Children Exposed to Violence Demonstration Program: Phase I
- • OJJDP FY 2010 Child Protection Division Fellowship Program on Children's Exposure to Viole...
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program