FY 2006 PRM Guidelines for Strategic Global Priorities Projects
The summary for the FY 2006 PRM Guidelines for Strategic Global Priorities Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2006 PRM Guidelines for Strategic Global Priorities Projects: PRM welcomes proposals for overseas assistance which focus on: emergency response, security of humanitarian workers, support to refugee women, support to refugee children (including education, health (includingHIV/AIDS prevention), refugee registration, performance measurement/standards and indicators, resolving protracted refugee situations, and enhancing refugee protection.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2006 PRM Guidelines for Strategic Global Priorities Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PRM-MCE-06-CA-001-WW-042106|
|Type of Funding:||Other Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Overseas Refugee Assistance Programs for Strategic Global Priorities|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2006 Grantees are encouraged to submit pr|
|Posted Date:||Apr 21, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Apr 21, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Activities that benefit refugees, conflict victims, and refugee returnees on critical cross-cutting global priorities.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- International Organizations
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bob Franks
Phone 2026631397 email@example.com PRM Systems
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2017 Request for PRM Humanitarian Research Concept Notes
- • FY 2016 Request for PRM Humanitarian Research Concept Notes
- • FY 2016 Annual Program Statement requesting Concept Notes for Global Innovation Programs t...
- • FY 2015 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Help the Humanitar...
- • FY 2015 Request for Research Concept Notes to Strengthen Evidence-Based Humanitarian Decis...
- • FY 2006 PRM Guidelines for Prevention of and Response to Gender-Based Violence
- • PRM Programs to Advance Refugee Protection and the Use of Standards and Indicators in Comp...
- • FY 2007 PRM Programs that Target Prevention of and Response to Gender-Based Violence (GBV)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting: Malian Refugees in Burk...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Rwanda, Tanz...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Chad and Cam...