FY 2009 Request for Applications for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program
The summary for the FY 2009 Request for Applications for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2009 Request for Applications for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program: The Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) supports grantees that have collaboratively created a national network which promotes pollution prevention (P2) information tools and services. Applications shall describe tasks for all three of the following areas: 1) promotion of P2 approaches to address Agency priorities, 2) collaboration on national P2 information needs, and 3) measurement of effectiveness of the proposed activities. Approximately $800,000 will be available in FY 2009, under the authority of the Pollution Prevention Act of 1990, to support grants to eligible entities including eligible States, Tribes, and Intertribal Consortia.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2009 Request for Applications for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPPT-09-04|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 01, 2009 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2009 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Mar 18, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Beth Anderson, (202) 564-8833.
Beth Anderson [Anderson.Beth@epa.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2014 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2013 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Pollution Prevention Grants Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement