FY11 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants
The summary for the FY11 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY11 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants to build or refine State/Tribal/local government wetland programs as described in Section I, FUNDING OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION, of this announcement. States, Tribes, local government agencies, interstate agencies, and intertribal consortia are eligible to apply under this announcement, as further described herein. Universities that are agencies of a state government are eligible, but must include documentation demonstrating that they are chartered as part of a state government in the proposal submission. Non-profit organizations are not eligible to compete under this RFP.
|Federal Grant Title:
||FY11 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants
|Federal Agency Name:
||Environmental Protection Agency
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Regional Wetland Program Development Grants
|Current Application Deadline:
||Jul 18, 2011
|Original Application Deadline:
||Jul 18, 2011
||Jun 06, 2011
||Jun 06, 2011
||Aug 17, 2011
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jeanne Voorhees,(617)918-1686
Jeanne Voorhees [Voorhees.firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY14 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY15 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY15 and FY16 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY15 and FY16 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY15 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines
- • Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants
- • Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water S...
- • 2016 Sustainable Materials Management Grants
- • Modeling of Climate Change Mitigation, Impacts and Adaptation
- • Great Lakes Restoration Initiative 2014 Request For Applications