Fuels Reduction Treatments, Jacksonville, Jackson County, Oregon
The summary for the Fuels Reduction Treatments, Jacksonville, Jackson County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fuels Reduction Treatments, Jacksonville, Jackson County, Oregon: There are two projects proposed: 1. Strategic Roadside Fuel Break: This project would provide for brush removal, ladder fuel reduction, and covering and burning of debris piles along the Jackson Creek and Cantrall Gulch roads in the Jackson Creek watershed property. This project would coordinate with fuel reduction projects done recently by adjacent landowners. Reduction of fire risk in the forest / urban interface protects homes, wildlife, and benefits recreation. In case of wildfire, this project and others accomplished in the area have a good chance of preventing fire spread or providing anchor zones for control by firefighters. 2. Fuel Reduction at Jacksonville Reservoir Area: This project would reduce fuels by the removal of ladder fuels and brush species, and to thin trees in a tract containing the historic Jacksonville reservoir area. This area is intensively used for off-highway-vehicle recreation and other public uses, and is a high risk for wildfire ignitions in the dry season.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fuels Reduction Treatments, Jacksonville, Jackson County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 22, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 21, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$61,900|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$61,900|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is unrestricted. However, this opportunity is being issued under Public Law 106-393, Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000 (16 U.S.C. 500), which authorizes agreements for the protection, restoration and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat and other resource objectives on Federal land and on non-Federal land where projects would benefit these resources on Federal land. Eligible applicants must have submitted projects through the BLM Medford District Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) recommendation and approval process for the expenditure of Title II funds consistent with the Act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 [email protected] Fuels Reduction Treatments, Jacksonville, Jackson County, Oregon
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands