Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
The summary for the Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants: Funds are provided for Graduate Student Research Grants to support dissertation research by advanced graduate students who are working in partnership with Head Start programs and with faculty mentors.
|Federal Grant Title:||Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-OPRE-YR-0068|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2008 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 18, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Hispanic-Serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Eligible applicants are institutions of higher education applying on behalf of doctoral-level students. Doctoral students must have completed their Master's Degree or equivalent in the field of doctoral study. If not completed by the submission deadline, applicants must submit to ACF formal notification from their institute regarding their eligibility to pursue dissertation work by August 1, 2008. To be eligible to administer the grant on behalf of the student, the institution must be fully accredited by one of the regional accrediting commissions recognized by the Department of Education and the Council on Post-Secondary Accreditation. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Wendy DeCourcey
email@example.com Wendy DeCourcey
- Similar Government Grants
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Calhoun, DeWitt, Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca, a...
- • Head Start Grantee - Butler County, Kansas
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Adair, Cherokee, McIntosh, and Sequoyah Count...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Portsm...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Edwards, Kinney, Real, Uvalde, and Zavala Cou...
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Innovation and Improvement Projects
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants