Historic Resource Study For William Floyd Estate
The summary for the Historic Resource Study For William Floyd Estate grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Historic Resource Study For William Floyd Estate: The Historic Resource Study, as defined in NPS Cultural Resource Management Guidelines (NPS-28), provides a historical overview of a park or region and identifies a park's cultural resources within historic contexts. This project will prepare a Historic Resource Study for the William Floyd Estate. The study will provide essential information which will inform decisions about the preservation, management, and interpretation of historic and cultural resources of this unit of the park. In addition, the study will provide necessary context for updating the property's National Register documentation to reflect all significant periods of use and occupation, as well as associations with significant people and events.
|Federal Grant Title:||Historic Resource Study For William Floyd Estate|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00324|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Aug 19, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 19, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$74,797|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$74,797|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD, 303-969-2492
No applications will be accepted.
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area