Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Parks
The summary for the Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Parks: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service Chesapeake Watershed Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CW-CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award IAW DOI 505 DM 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIR4240110002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$39,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of Mary Washington.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rita Oliver Contract Specialist Phone 301-432-7890
- Similar Government Grants
- • Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN
- • Johne's Disease Assessment in Tule Elk at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Analyze Interaction among Elevation and Surface Temperature in Alaska National Parks
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Prepare Visitor Experience and Resource Protection ...
- • Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- • National Park Service- Pikas In Peril: Multi-Regional Vulnerability Assessment of a Climat...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Route 66 Grant Program
- • Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Interpretative Youth Interns - HOME- THIS IS NOT A ...
- • Repair Trails and Mark Boundary at Shenandoah National Park
- • Capacity Building and Network Development