Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (STTR [R41/R42])
The summary for the Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (STTR [R41/R42]) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (STTR [R41/R42]): The purpose of this funding opportunity is to support the development and clinical validation of systems for image-guided interventions (IGI) for cancer. Specifically, the goals of this program are to provide support for: the development and optimization of fully integrated cancer imaging, monitoring, and therapy systems; the validation of integrated IGI systems through clinical evaluations; the development of multiple prototype integrated IGI systems as required for multi-site clinical evaluations; and partnerships among small business, large business, and academic clinical centers, as well as small business joint ventures, in order to reach the research goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (STTR [R41/R42])|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-031|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple dates, see announcement.|
|Posted Date:||Nov 21, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 21, 2005|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only United States small business concerns (SBCs) are eligible to submit STTR applications. A small business concern is one that, at the time of the award for both Phase I and Phase II awards, meets all of the following criteria: - Is independently owned and operated, is not dominant in the field of operation in which it is proposing, has a place of business in the United States and operates primarily within the United States or makes a significant contribution to the US economy, and is organized for profit. - Is at least 51% owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are citizens of, or permanent resident aliens in, the United States. - Has, including its affiliates, an average number of employees for the preceding 12 months not exceeding 500, and meets the other regulatory requirements found in 13 C.F.R. Part 121. Business concerns are generally considered to be affiliates of one another when either directly or indirectly, (a) one concern controls or has the power to control the other; or (b) a third-party/parties controls or has the power to control both. Control can be exercised through common ownership, common management, and contractual relationships. The term "affiliates" is defined in greater detail in 13 C.F.R. 121.103. The term "number of employees" is defined in 13 C.F.R. 121.106. A business concern may be in the form of an individual proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, joint venture, association, trust, or cooperative. Further information may be obtained at http://sba.gov/size, or by contacting the Small Business Administration's (SBA) Government Contracting Area Office or Office of Size Standards.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Webmaster, NIH, Webmaster, Phone not available, Fax not available, Email FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov Webmaster, NIH
- Similar Government Grants
- • Innovative Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Rese...
- • Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologi...
- • Innovative Technologies for Cancer-Relevant Biospecimen Science (R21)
- • Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic...
- • Revision Applications for Validation of Biomarker Assays Developed Through NIH-Supported R...
- • An SBIR Initiative for Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (R43/R44)
- • In Vivo Cancer Imaging Exploratory/Developmental Grants
- • Exploratory Studies in Cancer Detection, Diagnosis, and Prognosis
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Institutional Training Programs to Advance Translational Research on Alzheimers Disease an...
- • Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet (UC4)
- • Pilot Clinical Trials Targeting HIV-1 Reservoirs in Children (U01)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - eTargetedBCP (R21)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - TargetedBCP (R01)