Industrial Costs of Developing and Commercializing Childhood Vaccines
The summary for the Industrial Costs of Developing and Commercializing Childhood Vaccines grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Industrial Costs of Developing and Commercializing Childhood Vaccines: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Industrial Costs of Developing and Commercializing Childhood Vaccines." $150,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately 1 award. NIP is soliciting investigator-initiated research that will expand and advance our understanding of the costs of developing and producing vaccines for market, including identifying the stages of vaccine development and production, and estimating and modeling associated costs. The earliest anticipated start date is September 15, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Industrial Costs of Developing and Commercializing Childhood Vaccines|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP06-010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Mar 03, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 03, 2006|
|Archive Date:||May 22, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Procurement and Grants Office, Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • Household Transmission of Influenza Viruses in the Community
- • Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunizat...
- • National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Afr...
- • Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Do...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...