Inner City Youth Institute (ICYI) Natural and Cultural Resource Program
The summary for the Inner City Youth Institute (ICYI) Natural and Cultural Resource Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inner City Youth Institute (ICYI) Natural and Cultural Resource Program: ICYI is a program developed to increase the awareness and understanding of the interrelationships of natural ecosystems. The program is targeted toward underserved and low-income urban populations that would not otherwise be exposed to the values and overall importance of natural resources. Emphasis is placed on sustainability of natural and cultural resources found in forests, grasslands, and aquatic ecosystems. The program exposes students to careers in natural resources and prepares them to meet the educational requirements to actively participate in natural resource planning efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Inner City Youth Institute (ICYI) Natural and Cultural Resource Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA06-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jul 25, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jul 25, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 25, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Grants Management Officer
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org ICYI Natural and Cultural Resource Program
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...