Innovative Emerging Molecular Analysis Technologies (SBIR R43/R44)
The summary for the Innovative Emerging Molecular Analysis Technologies (SBIR R43/R44) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Innovative Emerging Molecular Analysis Technologies (SBIR R43/R44): Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) proposing research towards commercial development of emerging molecular and/or cellular analytical technologies intended for cancer detection and/or characterization. The goal of this FOA is to facilitate the translation of innovative, cancer-relevant technologies into commercial products and/or services. The emphasis is on molecular analysis technologies to improve cancer prevention, detection and diagnosis, surveillance, epidemiological research, and basic cancer research. These technologies may be intended for molecular and cellular analyses in vitro, in situ, and/or in vivo. There must be sound rationale pointing to the commercial potential of the technology to be developed. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the SBIR R43/R44 grant mechanisms for Phase I, Phase II, and Fast-Track applications. Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The estimated amount of funds available for support of five to seven projects awarded under this announcement is $2 million for fiscal year 2011. Future year amounts will depend on annual appropriations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Innovative Emerging Molecular Analysis Technologies (SBIR R43/R44)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-10-013|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 08, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 08, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 11, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER [email protected]
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fundamental Mechanisms of Affective and Decisional Processes in Cancer Control (R01 Clinic...
- • U.S. and Low- and Middle-Income Country (LMIC) HIV-Associated Malignancy Research Centers ...
- • Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancrea...
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis,...
- • Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET) (U01 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pilot Studies in Pancreatic Cancer
- • Cancer Prevention Research Small Grant Program
- • Molecular Targets for Nutrients in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...