Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Domestic Policy Issues for Polio
The summary for the Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Domestic Policy Issues for Polio grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Domestic Policy Issues for Polio: The purpose of the program is to support the US Government endorsed Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI). This program addresses the "Healthy People 2020" focus areas of "Global Health" and "Immunization and Infectious Diseases."
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Domestic Policy Issues for Polio|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP11-1102|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 25, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 25, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 25, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Kid Risk, Inc is the only qualified agency to provide the services specified under this acquisition because: A. Kid Risk, Inc has developed the only available integrated dynamic global model of polio risks and costs, a process that involved 6 years of extensive literature review, data-gathering and model development and iteration, with extensive collaboration with CDC, WHO, and other international polio experts. CDC has been a major partner in polio eradication since 1991. The program is aware of, and works closely with, all the partners who are involved in this enormous public health project.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- • Polio Eradication and Emergency Response in Priority Countries
- • COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT WITH THE PAN AMERICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION (PAHO): Protecting the Adv...
- • Economics, finance, and budgetary evidence to support sustainable financing, planning and ...
- • Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...