Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Integrated Pest Management
The summary for the Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Integrated Pest Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the CSREES, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Integrated Pest Management: The IPM Section 406 Program seeks to solve critical agricultural issues, priorities, or problems through the integration of research, education, and extension activities. The Program is designed to fund the development of new integrated pest management (IPM) approaches or the improvement of existing IPM systems. The program areas included in this IPM Section 406 Program RFA are:1) Crops at Risk; and2) Risk Avoidance and Mitigation.Projects funded within these program areas will cover a broad range of new methodologies, technologies, systems and strategies for implementing integrated crop and pest management programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Integrated Pest Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||CSREES|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment Agriculture|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-CSREES-ICGP-000326|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Integrated Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Dec 08, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 23, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 23, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,494,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the RFA for details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kathy Kimble-Day
Phone 202-401-4420 email@example.com For questions regarding this RFA.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Regional Integrated Pest Management Centers
- • Organic Transitions
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Methyl Bromide ...
- • Crop Protection and Pest Management
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program: National Integra...
- • Integrated Organic Program
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Service Competitive Grants Program: Methyl B...
- More Grants from the CSREES
- • Interregional Research Project #4 Minor Crop Pest Management Program (IR-4)
- • Secondary Education, Two-Year Postsecondary Education, and Agriculture in the K-12 Classro...
- • Disaster Resilience for Rural Communities
- • Community Food Projects Competitive Grants Program
- • Children, Youth & Families at Risk Sustainable Community Projects