Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Methyl Bromide Transitions
The summary for the Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Methyl Bromide Transitions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Methyl Bromide Transitions: This RFA solicits applications for the Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program, Methyl Bromide Transitions (MBT). The MBT seeks to solve critical agricultural issues, priorities, or problems through the integration of research, education, and extension activities. It is designed to address immediate needs that result from the loss of availability of methyl bromide, a pest and disease control tactic that has been critical to agricultural, industrial, natural resource or urban pest management systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Methyl Bromide Transitions|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Food and Agriculture|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NIFA-ICGP-003446|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Integrated Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 22, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For the purposes of this program, the terms college and university mean an educational institution in any state which (1) admits as regular students only persons having a certificate of graduation from a school providing secondary education, or the recognized equivalent of such a certificate; (2) is legally authorized within such state to provide a program of education beyond secondary education; (3) provides an educational program for which a bachelor degree or any other higher degree is awarded; (4) is a public or other nonprofit institution; and (5) is accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency or association. Applications also may be submitted by 1994 Land-Grant Institutions (see Part VIII, E.), HSACUs, and research foundations maintained by eligible colleges or universities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIFA Help Desk Phone: 202-401-5048 Business hours are M-F, 7:00 am -5:00 pm ET, excluding Federal holidays
If you have any questions related to preparing application content [firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Regional Integrated Pest Management Centers
- • Organic Transitions
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program - Methyl Bromide ...
- • Crop Protection and Pest Management
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Competitive Grants Program: National Integra...
- • Integrated Organic Program
- • Integrated Research, Education, and Extension Service Competitive Grants Program: Methyl B...
- More Grants from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- • Promoting Integrated Pest Management in Affordable Housing
- • Military Spouse Licensure Portability Examination
- • Army Family Advocacy Program: Research and Prevention
- • Department of Defense (DoD) Teen Adventure Camp Program
- • Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness