Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Settings
The summary for the Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Settings grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Settings: Approximately $860,000 will be available in fiscal year 2004 to fund 10 awards (one award per HHS region) for Part A of the program. The purpose of Part A is to support the integration of HIV prevention services into reproductive health settings. Approximately $450,000 will be available in fiscal year 2004 to fund 4-6 awards for Part B of the program. The purpose of Part B is to build capacity within communities to prevent teen pregnancy, STDs, and HIV, and to promote adolescent reproductive health using a range of strategies, including abstinence. Applicants must apply for and be approved for Part A in order to be considered for Part B. The estimated funding date is September 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Settings|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA04073|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Agreements to Support State-Based Safe Motherhood and Infant Health Initiative Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 14, 2004 Applications must be received by the|
|Posted Date:||Apr 01, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 13, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 13, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,260,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry
- • State-based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives
- • Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program
- • Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry
- • Maternal Child Health Epidemiology: National and State Coalition Capacity Building to Impr...
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- • Reproductive Health Research
- • Supporting HIV Integration into Primary Care Settings in Indian Country
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2