Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2)
The summary for the Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2): The program offers the opportunity for a unique bridge between the NIH intramural and extramural research communities, and contains two phases. In the first phase, Lasker scholars will receive appointments for up to 5-7 years as tenure-track investigators within the NIH Intramural Research Program with independent research budgets. In the second phase, successful scholars will be eligible to apply for up to 5 years of NIH support for their research at an extramural research facility; or, the scholar can be considered to remain as an investigator within the intramural program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OD-12-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Intramural Research Training Award|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 24, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 24, 2012|
|Posted Date:||November 18th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Nov 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Feb 24, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Applications will be submitted directly by the individual PI, not from an organization.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (SI2)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...