Limited Competition: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Monographs Program (U01)
The summary for the Limited Competition: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Monographs Program (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Monographs Program (U01): This limited competition Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits the renewal application for the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans. The IARC Monographs program, which is supported in large part by the NCI, critically evaluates the published scientific evidence on carcinogenic hazards to humans. Monograph volumes are considered critical references that inform health policy and cancer research worldwide about carcinogenic risks to reduce cancer burden globally.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Monographs Program (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-14-503|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.396, 93.399|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research; Cancer Biology Research; Cancer Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 18, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 18, 2014|
|Posted Date:||September 4th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Sep 4, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jan 18, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$859,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$859,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
This is a limited competition FOA. Only the awardee institution for the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Monographs Program is eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...