Limited Competition: Restoring Research Resources Lost or Damaged Due to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria (R24 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Restoring Research Resources Lost or Damaged Due to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria (R24 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Restoring Research Resources Lost or Damaged Due to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria (R24 Clinical Trial Optional): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to provide support to help restore research resources, including animal colonies and related materials and equipment that were lost or damaged due to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. Benefits of this award are restricted to the FEMA declared major disaster states, which are: Texas, Florida, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Georgia and South Carolina. Applications submitted in response to this announcement will be considered for funding only with funds received under the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 P.L. 115-123; P.L. 11572; and P.L. 11556. Funds will be provided in a single award with a 24-month budget and project period. No-cost extensions will not be available. Support will be considered for replacement only of those animals and other materials that were extant before Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria and were being used in connection with funded grant support or otherwise being used actively but were lost due to the hurricane(s). These funds cannot duplicate nor overlap with reimbursement provided by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), under a contract for insurance, or by self-insurance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Restoring Research Resources Lost or Damaged Due to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria (R24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OD-18-102|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.113, 93.121, 93.172, 93.173, 93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.307, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399, 93.663, 93.846, 93.853, 93.855, 93.859, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 14th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 14th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||October 29th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 29th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||January 19th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 29th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed. Please see FOA for full eligibility details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...