Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24)
The summary for the Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24): This Funding Opportunity Announcement invites an application to create a Connectome Coordination Facility. The competition is limited to the U54 awardees of RFA-MH-10-020. The goal of this award is to (1) maintain a central data repository for Human Connectome data; (2) create a helpdesk service to answer questions from investigators who are trying to collect data that are compatible with the existing Human Connectome data; and (3) to serve, in a limited capacity, as a quality control for new data that are being deposited.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for a Connectome Coordination Facility (R24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MH-15-750|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.113, 93.121, 93.173, 93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.361, 93.853, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Oral Diseases and Disorders Research; Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders; Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine; Mental Health Research Grants; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Discovery and Applied Research for Technological Innovations to Improve Human Health; Nursing Research; Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders; Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research; Aging Research; Vision Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 17, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 17, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jan 17, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Only the current U54 awardee under RFA-MH-10-020 is eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...