Migraine: Neural Mechanisms and Risk Factors for Progression (R01)
The summary for the Migraine: Neural Mechanisms and Risk Factors for Progression (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Migraine: Neural Mechanisms and Risk Factors for Progression (R01): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is a request for applications (RFA) issued by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), National Institutes of Health (NIH). It solicits R01 grant applications from institutions/organizations that propose research to assess the susceptibility, risk factors, mechanisms, and preventive measures relevant to the progressive nature of migraine headaches. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The NINDS has set aside $1.1 million dollars to be awarded in FY 2007. It is anticipated that 3-4 applications will be funded. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Migraine: Neural Mechanisms and Risk Factors for Progression (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-NS-07-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 17, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jan 17, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 17, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 17, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments Independent school districts For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NINDS Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Training of Postdocto...
- • Peripheral Pathology in the Lewy Body Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Mechanistic Basis of TDP-43-dependent Pathobiology in Common Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial...
- • The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Discovery of Biomarkers and Biomarker Signatures for Neurological and Neuromuscular Disord...
- • NINDS Cooperative Small Business Awards In Translational Research (SBIR/U44)
- • NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research
- • Career Development Award to Promote Diversity in Neuroscience Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...