Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative to Build Capacity in Black and Hispanic Communities and Among Black and Hispanic Researchers to Conduct HIV/AIDS Epidemiologic and Prevention Research (U01)
The summary for the Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative to Build Capacity in Black and Hispanic Communities and Among Black and Hispanic Researchers to Conduct HIV/AIDS Epidemiologic and Prevention Research (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative to Build Capacity in Black and Hispanic Communities and Among Black and Hispanic Researchers to Conduct HIV/AIDS Epidemiologic and Prevention Research (U01): Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA-PS-07-003 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative to Build Capacity in Black and Hispanic Researchers to Conduct HIV/AIDS Epidemiologic and Prevention Research (U01)." Approximately $2,000,000 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund between 6 and 8 awards. The purpose of the program is to promote the independent research careers of junior HIV/AIDS investigators working to build capacity for HIV epidemiologic and prevention research in Black and Hispanic communities. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is July 31, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative to Build Capacity in Black and Hispanic Communities and Among Black and Hispanic Researchers to Conduct HIV/AIDS Epidemiologic and Prevention Research (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-07-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Epidemiologic Research Studies of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infection in Selected Population Groups|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 02, 2007 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Jan 30, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 31, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 02, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- You may submit an application(s) if your organization has any of the following characteristics: . Public nonprofit organizations . Private nonprofit organizations . For profit organizations . Small, minority, and women-owned businesses . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments . Indian /Native American Tribal Government (Federally Recognized) . Indian/Native American Tribal Government (Other than Federally Recognized) . Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If you are applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, you must provide a letter from the state or local government as documentation of your status. Attach this documentation behind the first page of your application form or for electronic applications, use a PDF file and attach as "Other Documents" and label as appropriate.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Cooperative Re-Engagement Controlled Trial (CoR...
- • The Cooperative Re-Engagement Controlled Trial (CoRECT)
- • Opportunity RFA-PS-11-003
- • Screening Targeted Populations to Interrupt On-going Chains of Transmission with Enhanced ...
- • Epidemiologic HIV/AIDS Research Among African American and Hispanic Women at Risk for HIV ...
- • Rapid Strengthening of Blood Transfusion Services in Selected Countries in Africa and the ...
- • Providing Techincal Assistance for the Rapid Strengthening of Blood Transfusion Services i...
- • Capacity Building Assistance to Improve the Delivery and Effectiveness of Human Immunodefi...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2