Nawca U.S. Standard Grants
The summary for the Nawca U.S. Standard Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nawca U.S. Standard Grants: The U.S. Standard Grants Program is a competitive, matching grants program that supports public-private partnerships carrying out projects in the United States that further the goals of the North American Wetlands Conservation Act. These projects must involve long-term protection, restoration, enhancement and/or establishment of wetlands and associated uplands habitats for the benefit of all wetlands-associated migratory birds. A 1:1 match is required. Research funding is ineligible.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nawca U.S. Standard Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NAWCA-10-USSTANDARD-623|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||North American Wetlands Conservation Fund|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Feb 03, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 02, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,001|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- David Buie Wildlife Biologist Phone 301-497-5870
NAWCA Coordinator [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • NAWCA U.S. Small Grants
- • Painted Woods Project
- • North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2017 U.S. Standard Grants
- • NAWCA Canadian Grants
- • North American Wetlands Conservation Act US STANDARD
- • North American Wetlands Conservation Act-Mexico
- • Repair Dike - NJ
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund-Asia (FY17)
- • Great Ape Conservation Fund
- • Baseline Invasive Species Community Mapping at Lower Klamath and Tulelake NWRs
- • Assessing changes in the Distribution of Manayunkia Speciosa related to high flow events i...
- • Antioch Dunes Sand Dune Restoration, Invasive Plant Inventory and Endangered Species Recov...