NIDCR Exploratory and Developmental Grants in Clinical Research
The summary for the NIDCR Exploratory and Developmental Grants in Clinical Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDCR Exploratory and Developmental Grants in Clinical Research: The goal of this announcement is to broadly encourage developmental, exploratory, or pilot clinical research to: 1) document oral conditions and risk factors for oral and craniofacial diseases and disorders, 2) investigate new methods of diagnosing oral disease, 3) address behavioral and health promotion topics relevant to oral health, dental care or oral health promotion, and/or 4) identify promising culturally appropriate approaches to prevent and reduce oral health disparities.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDCR Exploratory and Developmental Grants in Clinical Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-05-020|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 30, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Nov 30, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21)
- • Administrative Supplements for Research on Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) Populations (A...
- • NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35)
- • NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Demonstration Projects for Pragmatic Clin...
- • Implementation Science Research to Improve Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Health (U01)
- • Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health
- • Metagenomic Analyses of the Oral Microbiome
- • Phase Iii Clinical Trials in Oral Infectious Diseases
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21)
- • Sex Hormone Induced Thromboembolism in Pre-Menopausal Women (R61/R33)
- • Biomarkers for Diabetes, Digestive, Kidney and Urologic Diseases Using Biosamples from the...
- • Basic Mechanisms of Brain Development Mediating Substance Use and Dependence (R01)
- • Discovering Novel Targets: The Molecular Genetics of Drug Addiction and Related Co-Morbidi...