NIJ FY06 Evaluation of OJJDP's Sexual Exploitation of Children Demonstration Program
The summary for the NIJ FY06 Evaluation of OJJDP's Sexual Exploitation of Children Demonstration Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIJ FY06 Evaluation of OJJDP's Sexual Exploitation of Children Demonstration Program: The National Institute of Justice (NIJ) seeks proposals to conduct a formative evaluation of the Atlanta/Fulton-County pilot project supported by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) that addresses the problem of commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC). The project, chosen for its promising strategies to improve the community response to CSEC, is described in the appendix to this solicitation. The evaluation will require collaboration between the evaluator, OJJDP, NIJ, and the Atlanta/Fulton County site to establish a data collection and performance monitoring system as well as build the sites capacity to assess program performance. Ultimately, this evaluation will assist OJJDP in identifying a set of model strategies and practices to address CSEC in other communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIJ FY06 Evaluation of OJJDP's Sexual Exploitation of Children Demonstration Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2006-NIJ-1153|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Justice Research, Evaluation, and Development Project Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 30, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Nov 10, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 10, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019
- • Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, FY 2019
- • Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice, FY2019
- • Evaluation of Street Law Programs, FY 2019
- • Evaluation of Juvenile Corrections Executive Leadership Training, FY 2019
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic Science Research Targeting Forensic Engineering, Forensic Pathology, Odo...
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic DNA Research and Development
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic Toxicology Research and Development
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program