National Center for Natural Products Research
The summary for the National Center for Natural Products Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Center for Natural Products Research: The Food and Drug Administration is announcing it's intention to receive and consider a single source competing continuation application for the award of a cooperative agreement in fiscal year 2006. This cooperative agreement will provide funding up to the amount of $2.3 million for FY 2006 (direct plus indirect costs combined) the total amount being subject to annual budget appropriations. Subject to the availability of Federal funds and successful performance, 4 additional years of support will be available. FDA will support the research covered by this notice under the authority of section 301 of the Public Health Service (PHS)Act (42 U.S.C. 241). FDA's research program is described in the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance No.93.103. Before entering into cooperative agreements, FDA carefully considers the benefits such agreements will provide to the public. Purpose, promoting efficient development and dissemination of natural products research and science.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Center for Natural Products Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology Natural Resources Agriculture Health Environment Food and Nutrition|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FDA-CFSAN-2006-2|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 25, 2006 All Applications submitted should be|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 28, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 25, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marc Pitts
Senior Grants Management Specialist
Phone 301-827-7162 Marc.Pitts@FDA.HHS.GOV Electronic Submission Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition...
- • Manufacturing Sector Research Initiative
- • State/Territory Produce Safety Implementation Cooperative Agreement Program Expansion (U18...
- • CVM Vet-LIRN Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory Program (U18)
- • Expanded Access to Investigational Therapies (R01)
- • Support for Small Scientific Conference Grant Program
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Health Organization (WHO) International Program...
- • Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • An Evaluation of Commercial Fishing Operations Within and Adjacent to Assateague Island Na...
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Restoration and Invasive Spcecies Projects in the ...