National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
The summary for the National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS): The Annual Performance Report is due no later than 120 days prior to the end of the budget period, December 31, 2015, and also serves as the continuing application. This report should include the information specified in the FOA. The current budget period is January 2015 to December 2015. The APR due date is August 14, 2015 and the APR reporting period is July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015. Even though the Annual Progress Report for 2014 was submitted, to get on the reporting track with PGO’s new reporting system, you are required to also include the last six months of 2014 along with the first six months of 2015 for this new APR (Annual Performance Report), formerly called the Interim Progress Report (IPR).
|Federal Grant Title:||National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS13-130204CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus Syndrome (AIDS) Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 11, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 13, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-PS13-1302: National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC PGO
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)
- • National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (NHBS)
- • Medical Monitoring Project
- • National Hiv Surveillance System (Nhss)
- • Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA)
- • ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement
- • Morbidity and Risk Behavior Surveillance
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2