National Park Service-Recovery Act-Rehabilitate three trails at Isle Royale National Park
The summary for the National Park Service-Recovery Act-Rehabilitate three trails at Isle Royale National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service-Recovery Act-Rehabilitate three trails at Isle Royale National Park: Maintain and protect three Isle Royale's trails in order to retain the resources of the island. Brushing the trails and keeping erosion in check.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service-Recovery Act-Rehabilitate three trails at Isle Royale National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-ARRA-NOI-ISRO100097|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Activities by Youth Service Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jan 28, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jan 28, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 13, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$42,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award to Minnesota Conservation Corps a project to rehabilitate three trails at Isle Royale National Park. This award was competed in accordance with internal NPS procedures.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Theora McVay Contract Specialist Phone 402-661-1662
- Similar Government Grants
- • Foster Village Involvement of Park Stewardship
- • Web Interns for National Park Service Pacific West Region
- • Yosemite Museum Paper Conservation Internship
- • Interpretation, Education, Volunteer and Youth (IEVY) Fellow Program
- • School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS
- • National Park Service-Recovery Act-Rehabilitate Trails at Isle Royale National Park
- • Opportunity NPS-09WASO-00001
- • Outreach Education and Interpretation Program
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Conduct Archeological Survey of Savonoski River to Hallo Bay
- • Enhancing Interpretation at Ford's Theatre
- • FY 17 American Battlefield Protection Program Battlefield Preservation Planning Project Gr...
- • Upgrade G-WOW Curriculum - APIS
- • Notice of Intent to Award Applicaitons Will Not Be Accepted For This Announcement: Fort Je...