National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program
The summary for the National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program. The purpose of this program is to identify, engage, educate, and collaborate with rural stakeholders on national rural health policy issues and promising practices in an effort to improve the health of people living in rural communities nationwide. Program objectives include: (1) Identifying and educating rural stakeholders about national policy issues and promising practices for rural health. (2) Maintaining projects that will help support engagement of rural communities in a broad range of activities. (3) Facilitating partnerships and collaborations at the local, regional, state, and national levels to improve the exchange of information and promising practices that support rural health. (4) Identifying and promoting broader collaborative federal efforts to support, promote, and address unique rural health issues. A successful program will continue to build upon the federally funded resources that currently exist, leverage the broad network of rural health organizations and individual subject matter experts, and provide a mechanism for the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) to engage with public rural health stakeholders beyond Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) funded award recipients and current partners to add value, information, and support to rural communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-19-021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 28th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 28th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 30th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||November 30th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 29th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 30th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include domestic public, private and nonprofit organizations including domestic faith-based and community organizations, state governments and their agencies such as universities, colleges, research institutions, hospitals, local governments or their bona fide agents, federally recognized tribal governments, tribes, and tribal organizations are also eligible.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Megan Meacham at (301)443-8349 or email email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Offices of Rural Health Coordination and Development Program (SORHCDP)
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Rural Centers of Excellence on Substance Use D...
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Evaluation
- • Rural Health and Economic Development Analysis
- • Rural Residency Planning and Development Program
- • Border Environmental Health Coordination
- • One -Year Rural Health Research Grant Program
- • Rapid Response to Requests for Data Analysis
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care