National Wetland and Habitat Geospatial Inventories
The summary for the National Wetland and Habitat Geospatial Inventories grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Wetland and Habitat Geospatial Inventories: This is a cooperative effort between Ducks Unlimited and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) is to continue geospatial habitat assessment and data delivery projects for the Service and the Public. Ducks Unlimited has extensive scientific expertise in performing geospatial habitat assessments and data delivery projects previously accomplished with the Service and other partners. Specifically, Ducks Unlimited has developed unique geospatial approaches using new remote sensing technologies for improved delineation of landscape in partnership with the State of Minnesota and other government and nonprofit organizations.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Wetland and Habitat Geospatial Inventories|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00228|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Wetlands Inventory|
|Current Application Deadline:||NA|
|Original Application Deadline:||NA|
|Posted Date:||Jun 19, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to Ducks Unlimited under justification 505DM 2.14B(1) and (4).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Huberty, [email protected]
[email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • 15.665 The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act National Wetlands Inventory, 16 U.S.C 3901 390...
- • The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NW...
- • The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665
- • Fws-R9-Nwi-Smumn
- • Fws-R9-Nwi-Du
- • NWI Mapping
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in Montana
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2