OJJDP FY 2011 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Assessment, Strategic Planning, and Implementation Initiative
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2011 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Assessment, Strategic Planning, and Implementation Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2011 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Assessment, Strategic Planning, and Implementation Initiative: This initiative seeks to reduce the availability to and consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons who are younger than 21 years old through assessment, strategic planning, and program implementation. The initiative will provide funds to governor-designated state agencies who are successful applicants to implement research-based and promising practices to enforce underage drinking laws and prevent underage persons from consuming alcohol. This program will be authorized by an act appropriating funds for the Department of Justice.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2011 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Assessment, Strategic Planning, and Implementation Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2011-2997|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to state agencies presently designated to administer the EUDL Block Grants Program, including those with active EUDL Discretionary Program grants, except for Maine, Nevada, and Washington, where the program outlined in this solicitation is currently operational.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Customer Service 1-800-518-4726
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Tribal Healing to Wellness Court Responses to Underage Drinking Initiative
- • OJJDP FY 2012 EUDL Discretionary Program: Initiative to Reduce Underage Drinking in the Mi...
- • OJJDP FY 2010 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Assessment, Strategic Planning, and Impleme...
- • OJJDP FY 09 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Training and Technical Assistance
- • OJJDP FY 09 Enforcing the Underage Drinking Laws Discretionary Program: Initiative to Redu...
- • FY 2006 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Discretionary Program
- • OJJDP FY 2008 Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Discretionary Program: University/College I...
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program