Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units
The summary for the Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units: The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) invites cooperative agreement applications for the development of an Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units (OPRU) Network to: (1) serve as a resource for pharmacologic studies of drug disposition and effect during normal and abnormal pregnancies; (2) conduct single-site and multi-site cooperative clinical trials; (3) conduct pharmacogenetic studies on the effect of pregnancy on drug metabolizing enzymes, transporters and effectors; (4) perform studies of placental transfer of drugs; (5) conduct studies of fetal and maternal pharmacology; (6) facilitate the utilization of clinical materials for basic research studies; and (7) enhance the exchange of information between basic scientists and obstetricians and among various specialists involved in treating pregnant women. The OPRUs will also serve as a resource for the training of health professionals in obstetric-fetal pharmacology and drug trials in pregnant women.
|Federal Grant Title:||Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-03-017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 24, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Dec 24, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Dec 24, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [email protected] NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...