Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V
The summary for the Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. For the addresses for obtaining and submitting an application, please refer to our Common Instructions for Applicants to Department of Education Discretionary Grant Programs, published in the Federal Register on February 13, 2019 (84 FR 3768),or at www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-02-13/pdf/2019-02206.pdf. Purpose of Program: The ANNH Program provides grants to eligible institutions of higher education (IHEs) to enable them to improve and expand their capacity to serve Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians. Institutions may use these grants to plan,develop, or implement activities that strengthen the institution. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)number 84.031V.
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education (ED)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-060419-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 4th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 4th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$22,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 4th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1. Eligible Applicants: This program is authorized by title III, part F, of the HEA. At the time of submission of their applications, applicants must certify their total undergraduate headcount enrollment and that either 20 percent of the IHE's enrollment is Alaska Native or 10 percent is Native Hawaiian. An assurance form, which is included in the application materials for this competition, must be signed by an official for the applicant and submitted. To qualify as an eligible institution under the ANNH Program, an institution must-- (a) Be accredited or preaccredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency or association that the Secretary has determined to be a reliable authority as to the quality of education or training offered; (b) Be legally authorized by the State in which it is located to be a junior or community college or to provide an educational program for which it awards a bachelor's degree; (c) Be designated as an “eligible institution” by demonstrating that it: (1) has an enrollment of needy students as described in 34 CFR 607.3; and (2) has low average educational and general expenditures per full-time equivalent (FTE) undergraduate student as described in 34 CFR 607.4.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V; Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius C Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin.
U.S. Department of Education,
400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 268-42,
Washington, DC 20202-4260.
Telephone: (202) 453-7744. Email: Robyn.Wood@ed.gov.
e-Mail: Program Manager
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) CFDA Num...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for His...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031N
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031R
- • Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program
- • Strengthening Institutions, American Indian Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities,...
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...