Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management)
The summary for the Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management): NOTE: This descriptive area provides an overview of this Funding Opportunity. YOU MUST READ THE FUNDING OPPORTUNITY MASTER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DETAILS ON ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, EVALUATION CRITERIA AND HOW TO PREPARE AN APPLICATION UNDER AN AREA OF INTEREST OR TECHNICAL TOPIC. Please scroll to the bottom of this page under the heading Full Announcement and Other Files and click on the link to access the Master Announcement. You may submit an application through either one of the two following sites: (1) www.Grants.gov, or (2) http://e-center.doe.gov. While you may choose to submit an application through either method, please keep in mind that if you choose to submit through the www.Grants.gov portal, you should allow approximately 14 days to fully register to submit an application. We recommend that you begin this registration process as soon as possible. The DOE has prepared this funding opportunity so that the same mandatory files, file names and file extensions, and the information in each file will be the same whether you submit through (1) www.Grants.gov or (2) http://e-center.doe.gov. The method of submittal should not affect the content of the application, nor will it affect how the DOE evaluates the application. Whether you choose to submit through www.Grants.gov or http://e-center.doe.gov, you are strongly cautioned to begin transmission at least 24 hours in advance to allow for sufficient time for uploading files, and to ensure adequate time to address problems or concerns with transmission of your application, if any. Questions relating to the grants.gov system or on how to submit an application should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-518-4726. Questions regarding how to submit an application through IIPS can be e-mailed to the IIPS HELP Desk at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-683-0751. Please direct all inquiries on the content of the solicitation to the point of contact identified in the solicitation and on this cover page. There are five separate Areas of Interest and various Technical Topics within Areas of Interest to which an application can be submitted under this Announcement. This cover page contains information and allows for submission of an application for Technical Topic 1B: Reservoir Characterization and Management ONLY. DE-PS26-05NT15600-1B Technical Topic 1B: Reservoir Characterization and Management There is a need to characterize reservoir rock and associated heterogeneities at various scales, using a combination of various measuring technologies, and to quantify how characteristics at the different scales impact fluid movement in oil reservoirs. The derivation of reservoir engineering parameters through studies using modern technologies has applicability in the development of scale-up procedure for multi-fluid flow in reservoirs. Modeling high resolution quantitative descriptions of petroleum reservoirs requires the integration of wide variety of static and dynamic data sets. In order to predict flow performance, reservoir models need be conditioned to dynamic data which may require solution of inverse problems. Research work is encouraged for reconciling and synthesizing dynamic data sets into high-resolution models. The application needs to have an initial research Phase (1) which needs to be followed by a field demonstration Phase (2) with a practical field test for the verification and validation of the results of the research work.
|Federal Grant Title:||Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-05NT15600-1B|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fossil Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Nov 30, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Nov 30, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact the DOE Contract Officer with questionsregarding the funding opportunity firstname.lastname@example.org Richard Rogus
- Similar Government Grants
- • Support of Fossil Energy Research at U.S. Colleges and Universities Including University C...
- • Research Needs Related to Unconventional Oil and Natural Gas, Beneficial Use of Produced W...
- • Collaboration Opportunity Notice with the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • University Turbine Systems Request for Information FY17
- • Topics for Advanced Combustion Systems of the Future
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1A VSP Subsurface Imaging)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (2A Heavy Oil Recovery)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (2B Gas Flooding)
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...