Organotypic Culture Models developed from Experimental Animals for Chemical Toxicity Screening (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Organotypic Culture Models developed from Experimental Animals for Chemical Toxicity Screening (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Organotypic Culture Models developed from Experimental Animals for Chemical Toxicity Screening (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) supports Phase I (R43), Phase II (R44), Direct Phase II (R44) and Fast Track (R44) Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grant proposals from small businesses concerns (SBCs) to develop novel, physiologically-relevant in vitro screening systems (e.g., engineered 3-dimensional or organotypic models) using cells derived from animal species typically utilized for toxicological testing, which will replicate biological interactions and toxicological responses observed in animal tissues or organs, will produce assay data suitable for comparisons between in vitro and in vivo animal toxicology studies, and may ultimately provide alternative methods to reduce the use of animals in toxicity testing.
|Federal Grant Title:||Organotypic Culture Models developed from Experimental Animals for Chemical Toxicity Screening (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-ES-20-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 3rd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 3rd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||October 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||February 8th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Environmental Risks for Psychiatric Disorders: Biological Basis of Pathophysiology (R21 Cl...
- • Environmental Risks for Psychiatric Disorders: Biological Basis of Pathophysiology (R01 Cl...
- • The Intersection of Sex and Gender Influences on Health and Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Op...
- • Limited Competition: Specialized Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities...
- • NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research Education Program on Translational Devices (R25 Cl...
- • Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Award (ONES)
- • Environmental Health Sciences Core Center Grants
- • Leiomyomata Uteri: Basic Science and Translational Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...