Pollution Prevention (P2) Grants Program -- Region 2
The summary for the Pollution Prevention (P2) Grants Program -- Region 2 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pollution Prevention (P2) Grants Program -- Region 2: The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 2 is soliciting proposals for studies, surveys, investigations, and special purpose grants related to pollution prevention. This is an announcement of the availability of Fiscal Year 2003 funds from the Environmental Protection Agency s Region 2, Division of Environmental Planning and Protection (DEPP), Strategic Planning and Multi-Media Programs Branch (SPMMPB), Pollution Prevention Team. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) 66.708: Pollution Prevention Grants Program (P2 Grants) states the intended use of these funds is to build and support State and tribal pollution prevention approaches and methodologies. This program is focused on institutionalizing multimedia pollution prevention as an environmental management priority, establishing prevention goals, providing direct technical assistance to businesses, conducting outreach, and collecting and analyzing data. EPA Region 2 will award up to a total of $480,000 in grants to state agencies, state universities and federally recognized Indian Nations. Eligible applicants may establish partnerships with business and other environmental assistance providers to seamlessly deliver pollution prevention assistance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pollution Prevention (P2) Grants Program -- Region 2|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-031803-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2003 Applications and initial proposals m|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Sep 11, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gillespie, Tristan, Project Officer, Phone (212)637-3753, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Gillespie, Tristan
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2014 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2013 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Pollution Prevention Grants Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Early Career Awards: Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environme...
- • Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environments) to Assess Life-l...
- • FY 2017 Request for Proposals from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint So...
- • Center of Excellence for Chemical Alternatives Assessment
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for College and University Students