Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Research Centers: A Public Health Systems Approach (P01)
The summary for the Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Research Centers: A Public Health Systems Approach (P01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Research Centers: A Public Health Systems Approach (P01): CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Centers: A Public Health Systems Approach (P01)." Approximately $9,000,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund approximately 5-7 awards. The purpose of the program is to support multidisciplinary, inter-related and interdependent research projects and a core component. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm The estimated funding date is August 31, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Research Centers: A Public Health Systems Approach (P01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TP-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Innovations in Applied Public Health Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2008 Letter of Intent deadline: March 17,|
|Posted Date:||Feb 15, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 15, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 14, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants for this announcement are accredited Schools of Public Health, as required by section 319F-2(d) of the Public Health Service Act. Only schools accredited by the the Council on Education for Public Health are eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research and Methods in Health Statistics
- • PHS 2015-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovatio...
- • Analyze and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- • PHS 2014-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovatio...
- • PHS 2012-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovatio...
- • Cdc Public Health Research: Health Protection Research Initiative Graduate Training Progra...
- • Improving Public Health Practice through Translation Research (R18)
- • CDC Health Protection Research Initiative: Evaluation of Workplace Health Promotion Resear...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...