Restoration and Natural Resources Support at Fort Baker
The summary for the Restoration and Natural Resources Support at Fort Baker grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Restoration and Natural Resources Support at Fort Baker: This Task Agreement with Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National Recreation Area will facilitate collaboration on native plant restoration, biological monitoring and natural resources project support at Fort Baker. Natural and cultural resource goals for Fort Baker were identified in the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for the site. This collaboration, which will include propagation and installation of native plants, invasive plant removal, wildlife monitoring, biomonitoring associated with projects and events and project support will aid in meeting the goals identified in the FEIS. The expected outcome is to continue to forward ongoing efforts to restore and enhance Fort Baker's cultural landscape and natural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||Restoration and Natural Resources Support at Fort Baker|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00191|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 17, 2015 Not a request for applications: NOTI|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 17, 2015 Not a request for applications: NOTI|
|Posted Date:||Jul 6, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 6, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$52,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$52,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$32,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss, Agreements Officer, 805 370-2321
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area