The summary for the Sea Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sea Grant: Sea Grants is requesting applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sea Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||114170205|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Sea Grant Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2002 Late applications will not be accept|
|Posted Date:||Aug 20, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Dec 09, 2002|
|Archive Date:||Dec 09, 2002|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bell, John, Contracting Officer, Phone (817)978-7391, Fax (817)978-3761, Email firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Sea Grant College Program 2020 Special Projects
- • Fiscal Year 2021 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fell...
- • Highly Migratory Species Research Initiative
- • Exploring New Aquaculture Opportunities - 2019
- • Social, Behavioral, and Economic Research Needs in Aquaculture - 2019
- • Knauss 2008
- • National Sea Grant College Program Aquatic Invasive
- • Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship (Knauss Fellowship Program)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...