Secure Rural Schools & Community Self-Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance Program, Oregon
The summary for the Secure Rural Schools & Community Self-Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance Program, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Secure Rural Schools & Community Self-Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance Program, Oregon: The Secure Rural Schools Act provides funding to counties through Title II of the Act for restoration, maintenance and stewardship projects on federal lands, or projects on other lands that benefit federal lands as defined by P.L. 106-393. Title II funds can be used to help reduce the risk of fire in the wildland-urban interface, restore fish and wildlife habitat and provide road, recreation and facility maintenance. Proposed projects for the Fiscal Year 2008 award cycle must be submitted to the pertinent Oregon BLM District Office Secure Rural Schools Title II Coordinator by the deadline established by each District Office. The deadline for each office will occur prior to September 30, 2007. Projects will be reviewed and forwarded to the cognizant resource advisory committee for project review and recommendation to the Secretary for selection and funding. Follow-on proposals of projects selected for funding must then be submitted through Grants.gov by successful applicants in order to receive financial assistance through the award of a cooperative agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Secure Rural Schools & Community Self-Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance Program, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 01, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 01, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 28, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||32|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial funding opportunity is unrestricted. However, project funds shall be expended solely on projects that meet the requirements of Title II of the Act, Special Projects on Federal Lands. Project funds will be used for the purpose of entering into cooperative agreements with willing Federal agencies, State and local governments, private and nonprofit entities, and landowners and other persons to assist the Secretary of Interior, Bureau of Land Management, in carrying out approved projects within Oregon.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Secure Rural Schools & Community Self-Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance Program, OR
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands