Seminar on the Globalization of Strategic Trade Controls - Saudi Arabia
The summary for the Seminar on the Globalization of Strategic Trade Controls - Saudi Arabia grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Export Control Cooperation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Seminar on the Globalization of Strategic Trade Controls - Saudi Arabia: The Department of State's Office of Export Control Cooperation is pleased to announce a new funding opportunity through this Request for Application (RFA). ISN/ECC invites eligible entities to submit grant proposals to conduct an intensive one-week Seminar on the Globalization of Strategic Trade Controls for Saudi Arabia government officials in Riyadh. ISN/ECC has approximately $143,000 available to fund this program.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Seminar on the Globalization of Strategic Trade Controls - Saudi Arabia
|Federal Agency Name:
||Office of Export Control Cooperation
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Not Elsewhere Classified
|Current Application Deadline:
||Sep 21, 2010
|Original Application Deadline:
||Sep 21, 2010
||Sep 08, 2010
||Sep 08, 2010
||Oct 21, 2010
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Individuals, Educational Institutions, 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations, and Public International Organizations are eligible for this grant opportunity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gerald Guilbert Program Manager Phone 202-647-1778
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • 10112011-TESTOPPORTUNITY-SUB
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the Office of Export Control Cooperation
- • Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development Assistance - Oman
- • Basic Strategic Trade Controls Training - Yemen
- • Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development Assistance - Panama
- • Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development & Licensing Assistance - Chile
- • Strategic Trade Licensing Mechanics Assistance - Brazil